Monday, December 22, 2008

I love surplus.

I was at my local surplus store when I came across these great tools.

I'm not sure what the original intended use for these was but... I will find a good use for them.
They looking more like they would be used for torture then any thing else.

(If you know the purpose these bad boys where designed for drop me a line.)


Mini pliers sweet.

I cannot think of any practical use for them, they are almost too small to use successfully.
Yes that is a Quarter for scale

I am all for getting things online but these are things that you I would not find online because they are not something that one goes looking for, for that I say here is to the store, the place where I can go and touch, feel and see the crazy fun things that I just have to have and will find a use for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment