Monday, April 6, 2009

The Shameless Plugs Edition.

All the web sites are of friends of mine and they all do great work. They are in the order that i think of them (read in to it how you want).

Brian Quarstad writes the Inside Minnesota Soccer blog. It has everything that any soccer fan living here in the land of 10,000 lakes needs to know. He also writes for Craven Cottage Newsround, about Fulhum FC in the EPL. (Fulhum has had many americans playing for them including Brian McBride (former) and Clint Dempsy (currently). He also contributes over at Blue Sky Soccer a site decated to the MN Thunder.
So go See BQ at insidemnsoccer.com, cravencottagenewsround.wordpress.com, and blueskysoccer.com. (He does a lot.)

Gene authors the site Bananas 4 Apples site all about the tips and tricks for Mac users. Gene used to work for apple, he knows the in's and out's of everything Mac.

Although officially on hiatus (hopefully not permanently), Du Nord is the best (once again the best) scroce for US soccer news. He has also been know to share his in site with us at Blue Sky Soccer.

Looking for a place to get a way try Lost Falls Campground (it's owned and operated by my Grandparents Rose and Ed Schaper). "the best kept secret in Jackson County, wisconsin."

Colin Kopp has to be the laziest, worst photographer ever and a Jerome Grant recipient . Ok now that I got that out of my system Colin is one of the best photographers that I know (if not the best). Check out his work at colinkopp.com.

Joel Vollmer keeps us all up to date with what he is working on at Finger Twitchings along with From the Desk of Joel Vollmer. Joel is a great illustrator and you should definitely go check out his work. (I recommend him for any freelance illustration that comes up.)

The Vocab is a site that my brother and his friends edit about hip-hop culture and other musings, a part of the Good Push Co-op.

I went to school with Kate Casanova and she is always up to something new and interesting. Her Sculptures always amaze me go now and see her work at katecasanova.com.

Art Storage is the online gallery. I haven't been featured yet but then again I haven't submitted anything yet. (When I am I'll post more than is necessary.)

In the Chicago land area there is my good friend Sarah Rhemer and her site anthemsofempty.com. She does collage and assemblage work as well as photography, another great artist.

If you got left off my list drop me a line and I'll add you or maybe give you your own post, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment